Här lägger jag upp texter och plus annat jag hittar och får för mig att visa. Men jag tänker nog mest lägga upp texter som jag har skrivit.

måndag 3 oktober 2011

Unrequited love and drunken kitchen.

Oh god, I am in love people. People! Hey you listnin? well I'm. In Love! In two people.



I freaking love this gal. So cute and happy and funny. Right!?

I found out actually just today about her through

http://agentanachronism.dreamwidth.org/

Nella as she calls herself, is a very enjoyable person. Smart funny and sweet. And she should have her own show on TGWTG.com

*Sigh* If only she knew I exist.....Well anyway, this chick Hannah Hart (Haha funny) is also a funny person. I have only seen one episode of her but I am definitively watching more.

OK so its about a girl, wine, a cute hat  and more wine and sprinting and dancing and drink water because.... alcohol and have cheese but not cheese if you know. right. Right?      

So the rest of you should always have cheese when making a Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

"....and on a serious note don't beat your kids".... no Seriously Don't 
                                               

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar