Här lägger jag upp texter och plus annat jag hittar och får för mig att visa. Men jag tänker nog mest lägga upp texter som jag har skrivit.

söndag 2 oktober 2011

Damn internet

I sometimes loath the internet, not only beacuse how orten it seems to me to be failing me but mostly because how addicted I have become of the Webb.

Seriously I get frypustratet if I can't upload my latest picture on instagram and honestly that not so important. If I tried to remember back before I became so addicted, we had a modem. That would screech until it was on the net and then break down if someone tried to use the phone.

Now I get irritated if the Internet isn't quick enough.

It kinda saddeness me to think how much I depend on a thing that seriously no one needs to survive. At least that is how I see it.

In theory what humans need are not information or groundbreaking new ways of video-recording. We need food, water, air, warmth and company. And some would say a purpose in life, but I say that everyone has the same purpose.

To live and love the life you have been given.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar