Här lägger jag upp texter och plus annat jag hittar och får för mig att visa. Men jag tänker nog mest lägga upp texter som jag har skrivit.

söndag 2 oktober 2011

So what about me

Well I'm not all that pretty or sweet on the eyes. At least in the eyes of society.

I like knitting, reading, writing and I really want to learn how to sew my own clothes and just make beautiful things.

I have also been taking pictures recently and I am posting them on instagram. If you are interested search for nickname Onethinglove on instagram.

I like the idea of sharing my photos and I would also like to share the things I make.

Most of my pictures I would think they give of a mystic feeling. I like mystic and secrets as there is so much fun to grumble on then.

I also have been watching a lot of reviewer videos on TGWTG.com
It's a fun place and I have been watching them for less then a year. Great people and a lot of fun. There is always something for everyone there and nothing is like the other.

So well that was a little about me and well I kinda like doing this. ^_^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar