Här lägger jag upp texter och plus annat jag hittar och får för mig att visa. Men jag tänker nog mest lägga upp texter som jag har skrivit.

söndag 12 augusti 2012

A Female! I see a Female. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel?!

So I gave up on the anime. Filler and useless stupid shenanigans annoys me so I continued my journey of the series Katekyo Hitman Reborn. The manga is going straight now that there is a story arc and a antagonist. The first part of the series felt likeit was dragging its behind in the mud just so it could let out a fart now and then in my face.

Still what brought me here now is the introduction of the only female Vongola guardian. Chrome Dokuro.

While I said in my other posts about how few female protagonist there are and how little the women had to offer to the story on its whole. Sad I am to say I seemed to have forgotten one of the few women who actually DO something during the story. That said I'm not all that hopeful, since the fact she is the only girl and she also is a substitute for the real Dokuro. Meaning so far her personality doesn't seem any different from any other woman on this series.
Sad but not all that surprising. However I'm hoping that as the story progress we will see more of her and hopefully she won't just en another *kya-kya* girl.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar